Polyamide 6-6 fiber confers to tissues below properties:
- Impermeability: Polyamide fiber owns filtering properties thus it is waterproof and airtight.
- Chemical resistance: It stands up to chemical products. You can carry industrial liquids under security.
- Wear out resistance: This fiber is known for its fatigue resistance. Tissues are not abrasive.
- Mechanical resistance: According to its making polyamide fiber is a mechanical resistance material.
- Fire resistance: Its resistance to fire is rather limited however it is possible of using flameproof.
- Thermal resistance: Polyamide fiber owns for a synthetic fiber good thermal properties (melting point: 265 °C).
- Polyamide 6-6 fiber is more expensive than polyamide 6 fiber.
Polyamide fiber that we propose is used in: